I have had major username, password issues with this blog and finally figured them out thanks to customer support and my friend Dave. So thank you. I’ve also been totally distracted by the 6lb baby girl in my uterus due in 14 DAYS!!!! Anyway, I really want to get back into blogging. We’ve been doing so many great DIY projects that I want to share. Ev has surpassed any and all expectations. I’m sure, even his own. So here are some pics of our latest projects.
First, we made a headboard from old flooring wood we found in the shed. Total cost was prob 12 bucks for the varnish, which my pregnant nose is still cranky about.
Then Ev reupholstered our kitchen/dining chairs
And now we’re about halfway done with our new window seat. Just have to put on the doors, paint and upholster.
It’s amazing what you can do if you’re into it. Thanks to cousin Ted for all his help and tools!