Love is definitely in the air. My girls are practicing drawing hearts. I’m painting bleeding hearts. There’s just a lot of love out there and in here. I took some time to make this round up of all my favorite Valentine’s Day Art Project Ideas all in one place. My very favorite ever is number one. I hope you give it a try! The experience is quite special. I promise. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! xo Meri
25 Valentine’s Day Art Projects for Kids
1. Random Acts of Kindness Hearts – all ages
2. Milk Painting Valentines Books – toddlers and up
3. Bleeding Hearts Watercolor Painting – 4 and up
4. I love My Dada Pillow – fabric resist art – toddlers and up
5. Love Hearts Tissue Paper Collage – toddlers and up
6. Valentine’s Day Stickers – toddlers and up
7. Very Pink Process Art – toddlers and up
8. Little Lovie Sock Puppets – adults with little ones and age 9 and up
9. Fabric Resist I Love You T-Shirts – toddlers and up
10. Gratitude Gift Box – toddlers and up
11. Handmade Glitter Toys– toddlers and up
12. Recycled Paper Bag Heart Purse – toddlers and up
13. Splatter Shaving Cream Hearts – all ages and super fun!!!
Here are a few amazing Valentine’s Day Ideas from some fellow RAMS (Rockin’ Art Moms) Check out our Facebook page here where you can see ideas from all the RAMS. These are just a few goodies.
1. Valentines for the Class by Art Bar
2. Heart Matching Game by Willowday
3. Printable Valentine’s Cards by Babble Dabble Do
4. Glitter Art Valentines by The Artful Parent
5. Homemade Play Dough Valentine Kit by Buggy and Buddy
6. Valentine Heart Crayons by Fun At Home With Kids
7. Heart Decal Wall by Pink Stripey Socks
8. Heart Hop Scotch by Tinkerlab
And, if you’re in the market for some new art supplies, here’s My Go To Art Supply List for Kids
What a beautiful, beautiful, roundup, Meri. That pillow is always something I want to make. Thank you so much for sharing the heart matching game.
Thank you Gina! Always so nice to read your beautiful comments on here.
Hello! I am one of your fans, but I can no
longer access your website. Everytime
I do, the drop down inviting me to join
drops down blocking the content. If I
fill in the info, I lose my spot and cannot
access the new info. I don’t know if
there is a way to delete the drop down.
At least not on my laptop/ I’ve filled out
the subscriber info many, many times
but still get the drop down invite. Very
Head Start Lead Teacher
and wishful to be able to access your
wonderful art projects 🙁
PS> This is written this way because
I can’t write through the drop down!!!
Hi Shelley, I’m so sorry you’re having that problem. I believe if you clear your cache it will no longer happen. Please let me know. Thank you and so sorry for the inconvenience!!